Gom Player 2.2.57 Latest Download Free Full Version
androidapk - GOM Media Player is a video player for all purposes , which plays almost any video with ease. With easy to use interface , advanced functionality , and the price of free , it's only media player you need. Not only is the GOM Media Player video player is completely free , with built-in support for all the most popular video and audio formats , and tons of advanced features , extreme detail , and coding service researcher , GOM Media Player is sure to fulfill all the needs of your operating . With millions of users in hundreds of countries , GOM Media Player is one of the world `s most popular video players .
GOM Media Player can play all the most popular video formats by default (AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, etc. ) . With a wide range of advanced features such as AB repeat , screen capture, and audio capture , and control the speed of reading , and video effects , GOM Media Player allows you to do much more than just running your video files . Interface and advanced filtering controls skinnable GOM Media Player and make it highly customizable , allowing users to customize their experience to suit their needs .
Is not supported for some types of video uncommon by GOM Media Player by default. When you attempt to watch these videos , and coding service researcher GOM Media Player in the search for the one you are missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and / or download the codec missing.
What's new in this version:
- Significant improvements to the Gretech video filter internal source .
- Out to improve the video image , color coordinate space , and the correct tone , and change the size of the treatment , and other production processes image
- Improve the " auto- enable deinterlacing " feature
- Where the problem will not be displayed signs of Foreign Affairs (SRT) subtitle properly may be fixed when using the " Display on video (TV-OUT)" view translator
- Applied GDI + for text processing for some videos
- Correct the cause of the crash while running animated GIF
- Corrected a problem where not recognized frame rate of some M4A files correctly , and therefore can not be played correctly
- Corrected a problem where not recognized Microsoft GSM 6.10 codec correctly
- Corrected a problem where not recognized by GOPRO CineForm codec filter internal source
- He added FLAC audio files ( . Orbit ) playback support
- Corrected a problem where some AVI files can not be played correctly
- Corrected an issue and will not be recognized as the coding and Grass Valley correctly ( for the production of videos across EDIUS)
- Added support for additional codecs for the liquidation of an internal source .
- Video: TSCC/TSCC2/Cinepak/SVQ1/G2M4/LAGARITH/TRUEMOTION2/DVCP/DVPP/QTRLE/RPZA/PRORES/MSZH
- Sound : Nellymoser
- Improve the Bookmarks feature
- Display options added to the management framework bookmarks
- The thumbnail images to display the checklist
- The thumbnail view pictures when you create bookmarks
- Add a feature that will be applied to the default names automatically bookmarks
- Corrected a problem where the time is not displayed correctly reference
- Add feature enables users to navigate to a specific time in a video
- This feature can be accessed by using the keyboard shortcut [G]
- This feature will be set to turn off automatically when you install version 126.96.36.19989 (either a clean install or writing from the previous version ) , and / or when you restart the program to the default settings from the Preferences window .
- Is still possible to turn this feature back on manually from the Preferences window
- Support has been added for running a shortcut (. LNK) files
- From the target file . LNK shortcut files can now be played by opening the file LNK. With GOM Media Player (as long as the target file is a file format supported) .
- Changing frame encoding so that the researcher can be used in conjunction with voice command software
- Improve the behavior of the Explorer window translator to match the exact position of the subtitle
- Enhance the security of the installer package (GOMPLAYERENSETUP.EXE)
- Changes and a variety of other reforms
If you are using a Windows 2000 or Windows XP SP1, please download and install a compatible version : GOM Media Player 188.8.131.5283. Version that is compatible with Windows 2000 / XP SP1 is the same as the original GOM Media Player 184.108.40.20683, only with the following changes: improved security .
Note: The program includes a 3rd party ( Security Toolbar AVG - optional) software.